Welcome to Ergo-OTS
Occupational Therapy Services
Wheelchair and Seating Services
who we've worked with
And what they've said about us
Welcome to ERGO-OTS
UPDATE Covid-19 – ERGO OTS LTD Services – HANDS – FACE – SPACE :
- December 2020 – We are continuing to support clients in the most appropriate and safe way. We are undertaking home and community visits where deemed safe, and are following strictly the government and professional guidelines.
- We offer video or phone appointments where face to face is not possible, ensuring continuity of care and the safety of clients, their loved ones and staff.
- Risk Assessments are carried out, PPE worn, sanitiser used and the minimum equipment taken into client’s homes
- We are continuing to accept new referrals, and will do our utmost to continue to provide the best services possible within government & professional guidelines.
- We will update this information as things change significantly to our practice
- Current advice can you found at: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Information on the vaccination programme https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/
- Find out the restrictions in your area by your postcode: https://www.gov.uk/find-coronavirus-local-restrictions
We recommend assisting with vital research by King’s College London, by subscribing to the C-19 Symptom Study App (not track and trace), which is researching to find a digital test for Covid-19 to supplement the swab tests. Available from Google Play and Apple App Store free of charge.
ERGO OTS (Occupational Therapy Services), offers quality case management and occupational therapy assessments and interventions to case managers and solicitors, as well as private individuals and organisations.
Occupational therapy is a specific discipline requiring degree level training of up to 4 years. Occupational Therapists treat people of all ages with physical, psychological & psychiatric conditions to maximise independence and quality of life. Here at ERGO OTS we specialise in treating mainly adults with physical disabilities, trauma related rehabilitation, pain management, and housing adaptations.
Why the name ERGO OTS? Because Fiona used to work in Scandinavia where Occupational Therapists are known as ‘Ergos’ short for Ergoterapeut, we liked this, so decided to use Ergo in our company name.
This area is reserved for those who work with us to access resources that we feel are of benefit to them. Please contact us for more information.