Welcome to Ergo-OTS
Occupational Therapy Services
Wheelchair and Seating Services
who we've worked with
And what they've said about us
Welcome to ERGO-OTS
UPDATE Covid-19 – ERGO OTS LTD Services HANDS – FACE – SPACE- FRESH AIR
- We are continuing to accept new referrals and will do our utmost to continue to provide the best services.
- We are continuing to support clients in the most appropriate and safe way for them.
- We undertake home and community visits where appropriate and we continue to follow government and professional guidelines.
- In addition, we also offer easy video or phone appointments where face to face is not possible, ensuring continuity of care and the safety of everyone.
- Our Covid Precautions:
- Risk Assessments are carried out, PPE worn, sanitisers used and the minimum equipment is taken into client’s homes.
- We undertake a Rapid Lateral Flow Covid test regularly and on the day of any face to face appointments and encourage clients to do the same. To order a pack of 7 FREE NHS home covid tests go to https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or call 119 (lines open 7am – 11pm and calls are free.
- We will update this information as things change significantly to our practice
ERGO OTS (Occupational Therapy Services), offers quality case management and occupational therapy assessments and interventions to case managers and solicitors, as well as private individuals and organisations.
Occupational therapy is a specific discipline requiring degree level training of up to 4 years. Occupational Therapists treat people of all ages with physical, psychological & psychiatric conditions to maximise independence and quality of life. Here at ERGO OTS we specialise in treating mainly adults with physical disabilities, trauma related rehabilitation, pain management, and housing adaptations.
Why the name ERGO OTS? Because Fiona used to work in Scandinavia where Occupational Therapists are known as ‘Ergos’ short for Ergoterapeut, we liked this, so decided to use Ergo in our company name.
This area is reserved for those who work with us to access resources that we feel are of benefit to them. Please contact us for more information.