Welcome to Ergo-OTS
Occupational Therapy Services
Wheelchair and Seating Services
who we've worked with
And what they've said about us
Welcome to ERGO-OTS
UPDATE Covid-19 – ERGO OTS LTD Services – HANDS – FACE – SPACE :
- November 2020 – We will continue to support clients through the second lockdown in the most appropriate and safe way. Therefore we are undertaking home and community visits where deemed safe, and are following strictly the government and professional guidelines. Furthermore, we offer virtual appointments where possible, ensuring continuity of care and safety of clients and staff.
- Risk Assessments are carried out, PPE worn, sanitiser used and the minimum equipment taken into client’s homes
- Where visits are not possible, we will support our clients remotely via phone & email or with face to face video calls using a variety of platforms e.g. FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp
- We are continuing to accept new referrals, and will do our utmost to continue to provide the best services possible within government & professional guidelines.
- We will update this information as things change significantly to our practice
- Current advice can you found at: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We recommend assisting with vital research by King’s College London, by subscribing to the C-19 Symptom Study App (not track and trace), which is researching to find a digital test for Covid-19 to supplement the swab tests. Available from Google Play and Apple App Store free of charge.
ERGO OTS (Occupational Therapy Services), offers quality case management and occupational therapy assessments and interventions to case managers and solicitors, as well as private individuals and organisations.
Occupational therapy is a specific discipline requiring degree level training of up to 4 years. Occupational Therapists treat people of all ages with physical, psychological & psychiatric conditions to maximise independence and quality of life. Here at ERGO OTS we specialise in treating mainly adults with physical disabilities, trauma related rehabilitation, pain management, and housing adaptations.
Why the name ERGO OTS? Because Fiona used to work in Scandinavia where Occupational Therapists are known as ‘Ergos’ short for Ergoterapeut, we liked this, so decided to use Ergo in our company name.
This area is reserved for those who work with us to access resources that we feel are of benefit to them. Please contact us for more information.