Clarke Willmott LLP is just one of the firms of solicitors we support with occupational therapy services. Here is an example of how we have worked together recently.
Ergo OTS has provided OT services to a person seriously injured at work resulting in head and spinal cord injuries.
- Assessment of needs physically, psychologically and environmentally
- Ongoing wheelchair and seating provision including an ‘off roader’
- Liaison with Wheelchair Service for manual wheelchair provision
- Provision of wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Liaison with local district council for financial assistance with adaptations
- Liaison with architect
- Recommendations on adaptations to property to allow for wheelchair access
- Recommendations on adaptations to bathroom to create wet room
- Recommendations on adaptations to kitchen to make fully wheelchair accessible
- Recommendations for provision of ground floor bedroom with ceiling track hoist for transfers
- Liaison with case manager and other therapists to ensure seamless service
- Ongoing assistance as required