Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00 excluding UK bank holidays
Initial enquiries welcome by phone or email, but confirmation of referral and consent to treatment must be in writing.
Quotations and Consent to Treatment
Written quotations will be sent following request along with a consent form and our Terms and Conditions. Charges vary depending on the nature of the work and who is paying. We do our best to make our services affordable to individuals and charities.
Is required within 10 working days for individuals and 20 working days for companies from receipt of our invoice. Payment by BACS is preferred, but cheques are also accepted. Payment intervals will depend on nature of the work. Instalments can be agreed prior to treatment commencing. Full payment details are on the bottom of each invoice. We are not registered for VAT.
ERGO is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified (e.g. email address), you can be assured that this will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ERGO reserves the right to make changes to any part of this website including this policy. By continuing to use our website you are agree to the following.
What we collect
You are in control of what personal information you provide in the ‘Contact Us’ page. We will only use this information to provide you with the information you have requested.
We only keep this data until such a time as you close your enquiry or if we don’t hear from you, we delete your data at our next company review.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have GDPR complaint electronic systems and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use Google Analytics to improve our user’s experience of our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you don’t agree with this you can OPT OUT. Cookies help analyse our web traffic, by identifying which pages are most helpful and which we need to improve. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer ERGO does not use cookie technology to collect Personal Information.
Using the Internet to collect and process data can involve the transmission of data on an international basis as it is a global environment. By browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our way of processing data.
Links to other websites and media
Our website contains links to other websites and media that may be of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website/media. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website/media you visit.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law. Associates of ERGO may be given access to Personal Information which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties and in line with the reason for processing. Our associates who have access to your Personal Information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than to enable you to use the website or to deal with requests which you submit to us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to our Data Controller at ERGO. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you have any other data protection related issues or queries, please write to Fiona Reeks – Director as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are concerned that we have breached a privacy law, please send an email marked “Urgent” to Fiona Reeks – Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond in a reasonable time (normally 24 hours). Our Data Protection Controller will manage your complaint and will give you additional information about how it will be handled.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe we have not handled your request in an appropriate manner. For information on contacting the ICO please see their website www.ico.org.uk.
We aim to meet your needs with efficiency, effectiveness, fairness and courtesy by:
- providing a friendly service, showing respect and sensitivity
- treating you fairly – demonstrating our commitment to equality and diversity
- recognising and responding to your particular needs
- dealing with your requests and enquiries accurately, promptly and efficiently
- respecting your confidentiality
- offering an explanation if we can’t answer your request /enquiry
- making effective use of IT services
- establishing service standards and monitoring our performance
- continuing to develop our teams’ expertise and skills
- welcoming your feedback
All team members aim to provide a courteous, approachable and friendly service, to be knowledgeable and professional when dealing with the needs of our customers.
ERGO OTS will aim to return phone calls and emails received from clients and customers in a timely manner. Where we are unable to meet this agreement, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and agree a new deadline for example if we are on training courses.
We welcome comments, suggestions or queries and our contact details are below.
As part of our commitment to upholding professional standards, we will review our policies annually to ensure that they continue to meet the business needs and that they are consistently applied to all our customers.
ERGO OTS strives for fair, just and prompt solutions to any niggles, queries, or complaints. Any issues should firstly be directed to the treating therapist but may also be sent to the Director, Fiona Reeks who will contact you to resolve any issues promptly.
Access to Information
We comply fully with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations. Any information held by us about a client, customer or a team member is fully accessible for review or editing by contacting the Director, Fiona Reeks.
Wherever possible, without compromising your treatment, our legal requirements and professional standards, we strive to reduce the burden of unnecessary paperwork.
How to Contact Us
Fiona Reeks – Director
ERGO OTS LTD
6 Aginhills Drive
Somerset TA2 8XD
T: 01823 368 160
ERGO OTS is committed to providing a high-level of service to our clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need to hear from you. This will help us to further improve our standards.
Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible
- to address niggles as well as anything more substantial
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction which calls for a prompt response
- we deal with it politely and confidentially
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures
We recognise and encourage niggles or concerns to initially be raised informally and then dealt with quickly.
Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
If you have a formal complaint, please contact Fiona Reeks, Director.
You can write to the Director at: ERGO OTS Ltd, 6 Aginhills Drive, Monkton Heathfield, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8XD or email marked “Urgent” to Fiona Reeks – Director at email@example.com.
- We will send you a letter/email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. We will endeavour to respond within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our Complaints Register within a day of having received it.
- We will record your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 5 days from receiving their reply
- Fiona Reeks will then invite you to meet to discuss and hopefully satisfactorily resolve your complaint.
- Fiona Reeks will do this within 5 working days of the end of our investigation.
- Following the meeting Fiona Reeks will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Fiona Reeks will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. This will be done within 5 working days of completing our investigation.